Today (sadly), I was forced to use a laptop running Windows.
- I connected a mouse to it (using a USB port)
- The hardware drivers kicked in and the mouse started to work
- I used the mouse to move, and click on a window
- Windows informed me that a mouse had been detected and installed (after I used the aforementioned mouse to move and click on something)
- This informative dialog stole the focus from the application I was using, after I used the mouse it so eagerly wanted to let me know it had found
- I have dogs that are better behaved, and far, far more intelligent
Sigh. Pull my teeth out with rusted pliers and pour some salt on whatever is left. If you love eating shit, then..